the Laser Comb

Magical Lotions, Cheaters, Scams, Massagers, etc

the Laser Comb

Postby bruce » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:59 am

Hi There! is me again! the guy that tried most of the most ridiculous hair loss treatments around the world! Shouldn't be a Guinness for me? :mrgreen:

This time I will introduce you... THE LASER COMB!

Laser Comb is a laser photo-therapy device in the treatment of male Androgenetic Alopecia...

Even if I'm an old dog... I still like cars... gadget... and women... and this one was an over 400 U.S. Dollar toy to help me look good in my cabriolet and get some more women eventually :D

I bought it last year... (yes I know... I claim that I tried so many thing and this one was one of the last one!) and I used it for about 14 weeks... no hair came out!

According to the company that make them it works through a process of photo bio stimulation. This transfers the laser energy to your cellular energy increasing the ATP to the mitochondria which increases the growth factors within the dermal papilla stimulating cell proliferation of the hair matrix.

Increased hair growth
Cessation of hair loss
Faster growing hair
More manageability, more vibrant color
Average 20% new hair growth
Results seen in as little as 12 weeks**
Reduction in shedding

So wow! don't tell me there aren't really cool words in that first statement! Common! I want to buy it again! :lol:
and now there is a cordless one! How cool is that?? you can take it in your purse and take it out in the night club to impress your friends :twisted:

There are a lot of information about this product on their own website :) there even before and after images... and they look kind of natural so I decide to try it... and as I said... it didn't work for me at all!

The good thing about it... ? :)
My neighbor have a cat... and I can see his garden from my bathroom... well... if I point the device to the ground an the cat sees it... start to follow the light all over!!! :lol:
But if you want to do that just go and buy an inexpensive laser key chain...

Have fun!
bruce

Re: the Laser Comb

Postby Richard18 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Hi Bruce!
I just saw a video on youtube about a guy having fun with one of those combs and it remains me your post! :D

Waiting for more of your magical stories!
Richard18

Postby Richard18 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:07 pm

Richard18

Postby bruce » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:40 am

:lol: that was not only funny but exactly that I meant!
Unfortunately the biggest scam of our time are weight loss treatments and hair growth treatments...
bruce

Return to Magical Treatments / Scams / Cheats