Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/recovery/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/recovery/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
and the winner is... (the Helmet!)

Magical Lotions, Cheaters, Scams, Massagers, etc

Postby bruce » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:59 am

Here I am again...

Don't even remember how many different -unsuccessful- treatments I try already... But probably the longest one was the massages...

I did it by myself... I make my wife to do it... Hair Centers did it to me too... and I even bought one of those crazy helmet that didn't gave me back any of my hairs... I remember It was shaking me so hard that my neck was in pain... and I even had headaches... not to mention the funny sound of my voice while I was using it: "hooooooo nnnnnn y yyy caaaa nnnn yooooou uuuu paaaa ssssssss me a biiiiieeeeeerrrrr" :lol:

Anyway... excluding the helmet!... it was the most pleasant treatment I had... who does not like to close his eyes and feel someone massaging your scalp... :D

So as a treatment against Alopecia, in my experience, I do not recommend it to you... any hair massage of any kind...
But in the other hand... if you want to spend money to relax yourself... I do recommend it :) It's niiiiiiice :)
And try to find a nice lady to do it for you... it will give you even more pleasure hehehe
Last edited by bruce on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bruce

Re: and the winner is...

Postby Gaston » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Yo Bruce!
Thanks for contribute so much! Really enjoy your sense of humor!
Sorry to hear that it didn't help but in fact that's what most of people said about it.
In the other hand I'm glad you enjoy it!

What else did you try?
Keep it up!
Gaston

Re: and the winner is...

Postby bruce » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:34 am

Hi Gaston,
I'm opening another post with another treatment that I tried... the laser comb... :lol:

http://forum.recoveryourhair.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24
bruce

Return to Magical Treatments / Scams / Cheats