Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/recovery/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/recovery/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Hi Guys!

Hi Guys!

Welcome!! Which treatements you have tried? Share your experience.

Hi Guys!

Postby matias » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:42 am

Just my first post here. Loosing a lot of hair like everyone else.
matias

Re: Hi Guys!

Postby Gaston » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:47 am

Hi Matias, welcome!
Please let as know your age and something about how you are loosing your hair.
I recommend you to read this if you didn't yet: Alopecia, where to begin
Gaston

Postby bruce » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:25 pm

Hey! Welcome to the Forum! Follow Gaston's guide and someone will try to help you for sure ;) (Including me ;))
bruce

Postby matias » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:49 pm

ok... I did the Alopecia test and I'm more at the first stage. I have hair but I notice a recession at the front. Everyone is telling me to not to be concern about it but month by month I notice that is increasing... I'm 25 if that helps. And I notice this a couple of month ago...
matias

Return to Presentations / Your alopecia history - Men