Martin Present!

Welcome!! Which treatements you have tried? Share your experience.

Martin Present!

Postby Martok » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:36 am

Yo! What's up!

Well, I found the site looking to recover my hair... I'm not bold yet :) but I'm 31 and I have a noticeable hair loss at the front and middle area of my scalp.
Another thing I notice is that my hair is getting thinner... maybe it's my impression... don't know.

Till now I'm using products like Head and Shoulders, Pantene Pro V, etc... I'm not sticking to any particular one... But I cannot see any results so I think I will go for something else.

Congratulations for the site! really good info out there...

M.
Martok

Re: Martin Present!

Postby Gaston » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:45 pm

Hi M.
If you check out http://www.recoveryourhair.com/posts/alopecia-types.php you will find out that you probably have the Type 3V Alopecia in the scale of Norwood...

While hair loss is usually minimal here, this is the first degree considered as baldness.

The shampoos you are using are not going to help you in this case. Before go and buy "something else" my suggestion is to go and see a dermatologist. Alopecia in this state can be treated and with really good result.
Gaston

Re: Martin Present!

Postby Martok » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:38 pm

Hi!
I read the type of hair loss and the type 3v looks pretty much like mine.
(I took it from http://www.recoveryourhair.com/posts/alopecia-types.php)

I don't have yet a bald patch in the middle like the graphic shows but I have a lot of less hair there...

I read a lot of stories about treatments here and there about treatments. Is there anything I can do while I'm not be able to go to the doctor?
(I'm on a very long working trip and I do not usually speak the native languages of the countries I'm passing by...)

I understand that going to a professional is a must I just cannot take care of that right now and I'm afraid that can be too late later on...
Thanks!
Martok

Return to Presentations / Your alopecia history - Men