31yrs - Hair Loss - Quinoral

Ladies first. Here you can share ideas and solutions to combat hair loss. Just for Womens.

31yrs - Hair Loss - Quinoral

Postby Paulina » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:27 am

Good Morning!

I'm 31 and a couple a month ago I started to notice that I was loosing a lot of hair. I went to the dermatologist straight away, she make me do some exams, and the results seams to be ok.

I started using Revalid Shampoo, Revalid Conditioner and Revalid Capsules. Apparently the capsules where to strong for my stomach 'cause I started to have severe pain.
I started taking Vitapil (vitamins and herbs) that didn't bring me any result either.

I still using the Shampoo and the Conditioner and now I'm taking Quinoral Anti-hair loss capsules.

At the beginning of the treatments I experienced more hair loss than normal... doctor said is ok.

Don't know if will help but at least the explanation of what it does seams convincing...

It say that Quinoral fights against factors which speed up the hair cycle and worsen hair loss.

QUINORAL:
There are to capsules, a green capsule and off-white capsule.

GREEN CAPSULE: plant extracts to stimulate the hair bulb and restore hair keratin. Based on extract of Quinquina (Cinchona pubescens Vahl.), rich in Quinine, Quinoa (Chenopodium quinoa Willd.), containing sulfur amino acids elements found in the keratin, and Rocket (Eruca sativa L.), it enables to stimulate the hair bulb and improve the assimilation of sulfur amino acids, hence revitalizing the hair shaft.

The hair bulb is stimulated and nourished, promoting hair growth and reducing its loss.

OFF-WHITE CAPSULE: A vitamin concentrate to bring all the nourishing elements needed for the growth of healthy hair. Vitamin A, stimulating agent which promotes cell multiplication and a healthy scalp; leaves the hair beautiful and strong-looking. Vitamin B (B1, B2, B3, B6, B8) provide the energy that is essential for hair growth metabolism whilst reinforcing the hair during its anagen "anchoring" phase. Vitamin E helps to fight against keratin aging and enhances scalp oxygenation and micro-circulation. Zinc sulfate activates cell metabolism, essential for hair follicles growth. Selenium, endowed with anti-free radical properties, helps to reinforce the natural protection of the hair.

Hair is once again toned and naturally stong.

PROVEN EFFICACY:
After 3 month of treatment*:
-Return to normal hair growth (significant increase in anagen hair)
-Hair loss reduction: 83%**
-Stronger hair: 88%**

* Clinical test performed under dermatological control on 25 subjects interviewed.
** According to the persons interviewed.

PROPERTIES:
QUINORAL food supplement has been especially designed to slow down hair loss both in men and women and restore strength and vitality in tired, dull-lookin hair. It can be used in particular in the case of overworking fatigue, stress or following pregnancy.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1 off-white capsule and 1 green capsule daily, in the morning with a large glass of water. Recommended treatment duration: 3 months.

Well, sorry if I make any mistake... I thought can be useful to post it. This is the information in the attached documentation. I will give it a try a let you know. For know I can tell is not giving me any stomach pain...
Last edited by Paulina on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paulina

Re: 31yrs- Hair Loss

Postby Laura » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:17 am

Welcome!
Good post! :)

I didn't have used Quinoral at all... I started with Revalid and for now I didn't notice any side effects, anyway is too early to said...

One of the first treatments that I try was called HairBack... I got it thru internet without any previous consultation... it was kind of expensive... and it gave me a rash in my scalp... so I decide to go to a Doctor...

Let me know how it's going? are you post-partum?
Laura

Re: 31yrs - Hair Loss - Quinoral

Postby Paulina » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:57 am

Hi Laura,
I googled HairBack and I found your tonic that said that 0,01% experienced your side reaction! so or you are the "lucky" one... or is not as good as they said it is... :)

I'm not post-partum but know that you take out the subject I can tell you that I'm taking some pills to be able to have a baby. Probably some hormone complex and stuffs like that. Do you think that that can be affecting my hair? maybe...

I'm still with the same 2 pills every morning...
Paulina

Postby Paulina » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:46 am

Good Morning!
Today is the first day that when I was awake I didn't see any hair in my pillow!
I don't want to scream "is working! is working!" :D

I did lose hair during my bath thought...

Just wanted to share it ;)
Paulina

Postby Laura » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Hey! good for you! congratulations! ;)
Maybe I should try it too... I'm still loosing hair. :(
Laura

Postby Paulina » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:56 pm

Hi Laura. I wrote you about pregnancy and hair loss here: http://forum.recoveryourhair.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2
I'll put some more info later on.
Paulina

Postby szayel » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:30 am

hey, laura i hope this site may help you...
www.leimo.com.au
szayel

Postby Laura » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Hi Szayel,
Thanks for the link but actually I read a lot of bad comments about Leimo... and several sites listing them as Scam. They have some Shampoos, Conditioners, apart of the infamous Personal Hair Laser...
I you go around the forum you will see a lot of people taking a mickey out of this kind of products...

In general people said that they haven't benefited from this branch at all... do you have any experienced with it what so ever?
Laura

Postby szayel » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:56 am

yep... they got the best hair loss treatment for men... and i dont know why people say that... its ok if you didnt like the site i suggested... thanks!
szayel

Postby Laura » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Hi again!
I don't have anything again the site you suggested. I'm just looking for a solution to our problem and I based this search in my experience and others experiences...
If someone had good results with this guys probably we will know it soon ;)
Laura

Return to Female Alopecia / Presentation - Women